Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcoming Myself Back to Bloggerville

A few things I didn't post about in my absence from you:

1. The Cubbies clinched the NL Central Division.  No, I am not getting excited yet, but I'm a BELIEVER.  Thank GOD my cable package includes WGN, so I could watch the excitement at home!  My dream is to see my dad's face after the Cubbies win the World Series.

2.  We had a great vacation at the beach with my family.  The babies loved being with their Grammie and Grampy and Uncle Stunna.  So did we alleged grown ups.  We got to go on our first date in I-don't-know-how-long -- thanks for the babysitting!  I got to go to yoga four times -- ahhhhhhhh.  I was inspired to met Carmel and Dina and Margie at Yoga Anjali who helped jumpstart my practice out of pre/postnatal boredom.  If you ever have a chance to visit them, do!

3.  The financial crisis:  oh, you mean if you're greedy and get so crazed with it that you lose your sense of balance, it'll probably come back to bite you?  Ummm.  Yeah. 

3 comments:

DoulaMomma said...

welcome back! ;-)

Susan Busch said...

Hi Elizabeth! Great to see that you are back writing again. I'm jealous about the yoga ... I'm a novice and the closest I get is sneaking in sessions here and there on the Wii Fit! Take care, Sue

Elizabeth Gallo said...

Hey Sue! Are you hanging in there? How are your two? I hope all is well. I am a yoga fanatic -- it's just really hard to get my daily practice in right now. Maybe I should try that Wii thing, too! :)